What we do
We work with leaders to strengthen their capability, design better work, meet challenges, and get after opportunities
Translating good intent into effective leadership action
We’re passionate about the role leaders can play in improving workplace health and safety performance. There’s really no more consequential way for leaders to make a difference in their organisations and for their people.
But we’re under no illusion as to the magnitude of the challenge: Certain conditions must be met in order for leaders to translate their good intent into effective action.
- A common understanding, purpose, and commitment when it comes to health and safety,
- A mindset of caring and curiosity,
- A foundation for consistent leadership action,
- To be role models for great health and safety leadership,
- To design work – and the work environment – so that it’s easier to work well,
- To engage with workers and provide meaningful opportunities for them to participate in health and safety,
- Assurance that effective health and safety systems, processes, and practices are in place and in use (in the way leaders imagine them being used!), and
- To convey to the wider organisation – as well as to third parties and the communities, stakeholders, etc., an organisation serves – a desire to lead in health and safety.